A 20-acre oasis of green in the heart of Bellevue defines this elegant centerpiece of the Bellevue park system. A one-half-mile promenade, bordered on one side by a double row of shade trees and on the other by a stepped canal, leads visitors to the 240-foot wide waterfall that cascades into a reflecting pond. A 10-acre lawn area invites you to pause for a picnic with Bellevue’s skyline and Mount Rainier in the background.
From I-405, take the NE 4th Street exit and turn west, towards downtown. Turn left onto 100th Ave NE. The west parking lot is on the left. For the southwest and southeast lots, continue on 100th Ave NE and turn left on NE 1st St. The parking lots will be on your left.
- Downtown Park Trails:
- 100th Ave NE between NE 4th St and NE 1st St
- NE 1st St between 100th Ave NE and NE 2nd St
- NE 1st St and 102nd Ave NE
- 5 miles
- Downtown Park Construction
- Detailed map of Downtown Park Trails
- Trail Guide information page