The South Bellevue Community Center is operated in partnership with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue. The Parks & Community Services Department is the primary program provider for preschool-age children, adults, seniors, specialized recreation, family special events, fitness and wellness, human services and facility rentals at SBCC. The BGCB provides programs and services primarily for children, youth and teens (K-19), including after-school, late night and out-of-school activities.
Register for SBCC Programs
SBCC provides a range of drop-in and structured classes and activities that focus on active lifestyles, health and wellness. Participation in SBCC programs encourages individuals and families to "be active." SBCC is more than a place to pump weights; it is a place where you can make improvements in how you live your life. Activities are available for all levels of health and fitness that give participants an opportunity to meet new people, learn a new skill, and better their lives by getting and staying active. See SBCC's September-December program brochure.
SBCC offers drop-in sports from Monday through Sunday. Drop-in sports schedule for Fall 2019
- Cost: $4/resident; $5/non-resident.
- Teen and Family Time Basketball is FREE.
SBCC expects the following from participants:
- Participants must check in before they can play.
- Participants can sign in 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- Each user group has 20 minutes from their original start time to show up. If no one has arrived after 20 minutes, the reserved time will then transition to Open Drop-In.
- Holiday schedule - If SBCC is open on a holiday, we will offer Open Drop-In instead of daily scheduled activities.
All ages and all sports are welcomed. Participants must pay their respective fees. Gym A will be reserved for non-net drop-in activities. Gym B will be reserved for net sports (badminton, pickleball or volleyball). Both gyms can be used for basketball until a net sport drop-in arrives. At that time basketball players must transition to Gym A.
For more information about drop-in sports, please contact us at 425-452-4240 or SBCC@bellevuewa.gov.
Come join your friends at SBCC's Indoor Play! If it's wet and rainy out, or if your child is looking for something new to do, come inside and play with our fun toys and mats. Parents or guardians must be with their child at all times (maximum of three children per adult). Check in at the front desk for Indoor Play. View Indoor Play flyer.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- $4/resident; $5/non-resident.
- Ages: 1 to 5 years old.
- No Indoor Play during the summer, Bellevue School District breaks, or on holidays.