Due to course updates and construction, the zip tour and challenge course will not be in operation this summer. Please check back in 2024 for updates and future schedule.
14509 SE Newport Way
The Bellevue Zip Tour is located in a maple and Douglas fir forest, with zip lines up to 458 feet long and are as high as 80 feet above the ground. Travel up to 35 mph between views of Mount Baker and Glacier Peak from inside the branches of a big leaf maple.
To make reservations, meet our guides, and purchase gift certificates, please visit Bellevueziptour.com. You can also call 206-295-5494 if you have questions.
What people have said about Bellevue Zip Tour:
Annie from Arizona - "Great to be wild in the city! I enjoyed a great time with my teen grandson. Instructors were very well educated, knowledgeable, patient and experienced. They check at all times your security and [that you're] pre-trained. Instructors had great tourist and customer service skills."
An Army vet from Boise - "We had a blast! My friend and I were visiting Seattle and decided this would be a lot of fun. Jennifer and Elliot were our guides. They did an excellent job of making this a safe and fun adventure! This was the highlight of our trip and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something exciting to do!"
- Seven zip lines ranging in length from 78 to 458 feet.
- Two suspension bridges; the longest is 54 feet long.
- The highest platform is 80 feet off the ground.
- Riders will travel at speeds up to 35 mph. Actual speeds depend on a rider's weight and weather conditions.
- Most tours will take approximately 2.5 hours to complete.
- Advance reservations are strongly encouraged due to popularity.
- View reservation information here .
- Drop-ins are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Payment is required at time of booking; be prepared to pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Inclusive and accessible accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Call 72 hours in advance.
On the Edge of Bellevue - Directions
With easy access off I-90 and I-405, and a short drive to Eastgate Park, this tour will make you feel like you're in the wild. The Bellevue Challenge Course & Zip Tour, and South Bellevue Community Center (14509 SE Newport Way) are located in Eastgate Park, across from the Newport Way Library.
From I-90 East, take Exit 11; turn right onto 150th Avenue SE; turn right onto SE Newport Way; the park is on your left (south side).
From I-90 West, take Exit 11 and merge left onto 150th Avenue SE; turn right onto SE Newport Way; the park is on your left (south side).