14509 SE Newport Way
The Bellevue Zip Tour will reopen in April 2020. Reservations can be made online at Bellevueziptour.com. Gift certificates are available on the zip tour website. If you have any questions, please contact us through the Bellevue Zip Tour website or call us at 206-295-5494.
Thank you for your interest!
Bellevue Zip Tour
The Bellevue Zip Tour is located in an amazing old maple and Douglas fir forest in Bellevue, WA. The zip lines are as long as 458 feet and are as high as 80 feet above the ground. Travel up to 35 mph between views of Mt. Baker and Glacier Peak from inside the branches of a big leaf maple tree. The Bellevue Zip Tour is a natural wonder in the city, waiting to be discovered by you!
What people have said about Bellevue Zip Tour:
Annie from Arizona - "Great to be wild in the city! I enjoyed a great time with my teen grandson. Instructors were very well educated, knowledgeable, patient and experienced. They check at all times your security and [that you're] pre-trained. Instructors had great tourist and customer service skills."
An Army vet from Boise - "We had a blast! My friend and I were visiting Seattle and decided this would be a lot of fun. Jennifer and Elliot were our guides. They did an excellent job of making this a safe and fun adventure! This was the highlight of our trip and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something exciting to do!"
- Seven zip lines ranging in length from 78 to 458 feet.
- Two suspension bridges; the longest is 54 feet long.
- The highest platform is 80 feet off the ground.
- Riders will travel at speeds up to 35 mph. Actual speeds depend on a rider's weight and weather conditions.
- Most tours will take approximately 2.5 hours to complete.
- Advance reservations are strongly encouraged due to popularity.
- View reservation information here .
- Drop-ins are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Payment is required at time of booking; be prepared to pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Inclusive and accessible accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Call 72 hours in advance.
On the Edge of Bellevue - Directions
With easy access off I-90 and I-405, and a short drive to Eastgate Park, this tour will make you feel like you're in the wild. The Bellevue Challenge Course & Zip Tour, and South Bellevue Community Center (14509 SE Newport Way) are located in Eastgate Park, across from the Newport Way Library.
From I-90 East, take Exit 11; turn right onto 150th Avenue SE; turn right onto SE Newport Way; the park is on your left (south side).
From I-90 West, take Exit 11 and merge left onto 150th Avenue SE; turn right onto SE Newport Way; the park is on your left (south side).