Please check this page for updates and additions to our Bellevue Climbing Wall offerings. Contact Climb@NWTeamBuilding.com for more information.
The Bellevue Climbing Wall is 33 feet tall and sculpted to look and feel like Index granite. The wall offers three belay ropes with at least five climbing routes of varying degrees of difficulty per rope, and a bouldering or horizontal traverse wall. Advanced climbers can take advantage of the wall's natural-looking granite for the ultimate texture climb.
We offer a variety of programs for all skills levels including classes, staffed belay sessions, youth camps and rentals for birthday parties, team-building and other celebration events.
Trained staffed are available to belay individuals who wish to climb in a safe and encouraging atmosphere. All equipment is provided. Click 'Register here' for availability.
Camps are a fun way for your child to learn the basics of climbing or to improve their climbing skills in a safe and fun atmosphere! Click "register here" under your preferred camp, or call 425-452-4240 to check availability. All climbing equipment is provided. Pre-registration is required.
- Summer Break Camp (ages 6-12)
Summer Climbing Camps are now full. Please use registration links below to be placed on the waitlist.
- This half-day camp (9 a.m.-12 p.m.) or (1 p.m.-4 p.m.) is a great way to introduce your child to climbing while having fun both indoors and outdoors for the whole week! Your child will experience bouldering, top rope climbing on our 33' climbing wall, the vertical playpen, hiking within Eastgate park, and learn climbing knots throughout the week.
- June 27-July 1, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.: register here
- June 27-July 1, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.: register here
- July 5-8, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.: register here
- July 5-8, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.: register here
- July 11-15, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.: register here
- July 11-15, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.: register here
- July 18-22, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.: register here
- July 18-22, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.: register here
- July 25-29, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.: register here
- July 25-29, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.: register here
- August 1-5, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.: register here
- August 1-5, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.: register here
- August 8-12, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.: register here
- August 8-12, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.: register here
- August 15-19, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.: register here
- August 15-19, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.: register here
- Sunset Care provided by Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue (for PM or full day camps only)
- Add Sunset care to your afternoon camp registration to extend the pick up time from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. Sunset Care is an additional registration for $25.00 per week. Visit Boys and Girls Clubs of Bellevue for more information.
Climbing Wall Rental/Parties
Celebrate a birthday, host a team building event or other special occasion by challenging friends, colleagues or family to climb the wall! Minimum climbing age is 6 years old. Please send your inquiry to Konstantin@NWTeamBuilding.com with the date, number of participants and desired time window.
SBCC also offers room rentals to pair with your Rock Climbing rental. Click here to see Rental information.