This permit may be issued for the colocation of small wireless facilities and related equipment on poles in the city's right of way. (TJ)
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
Submittal Information and Forms
City-owned Pole Reservation
- City-owned Pole Reservation Requirements
- Bellevue Street Lights Map
- SWF Applications Filed and Reservations
Fees and Timelines
- Right of Way Permit Fees
- Right of Way SWF Lease, Pole Reservation and Connection Fees
- Permit Fee Estimator
- Permit Processing Timelines
Note: Actual processing time will fully comply with the provisions allowed under the FCC order.