• Residential Right of Way Permit

    This permit may be issued for work in the right of way associated with existing single family home construction or major remodels: installation of driveways, driveway reconstruction or relocation, landscaping, fences/walls, city water/sewer/storm connections and other uses. (TG)

    Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.

    Required Documents

    The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.

    Additional Documents

    These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.

    Fees and Timelines