All projects adding or modifying active and/or passive smoke control systems, including shaft pressurization and zoned floor smoke control. (FH)
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Bill To Form
- Concept Report
- Smoke Control Appendix A - Conceptual Smoke Control Submittal
- Smoke Control Appendix B - Detailed Smoke Control Submittal
- Smoke Control Appendix C - Smoke Control System Revisions
- Smoke Control Appendix D - Shaft Pressurization Only Systems
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Firefighters Smoke Control Panel (FSCP)
- Manufacturer Equipment Sheets
- Preapplication Conference Letter
- Response Letter to Previous Comments
- Required Calculations
- Shop Drawing
- All drawings must be to scale. All equipment must be labeled and a corresponding legend is required.
- Smoke Control Guidelines