All work involving in building radio coverage systems (800-megahertz) for city emergency services workers. (FE)
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Bill To Form
- Building Radio Coverage Submittal Checklist
- Manufacturer Equipment Sheets
- Shop Drawing
- All drawings must be to scale. All equipment must be labeled and a corresponding legend is required.
- Site Plan
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Preapplication Conference Letter
- Response Letter to Previous Comments