Projects that require plan review, including all commercial projects adding, removing or relocating 25 sprinklers or more, or any installation of new systems, regardless of size (dry, wet, anti-freeze, pre-action, etc.) (FB)
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler System Submittal Checklist
- Manufacturer's Equipment Sheet
- Shop Drawings
- All drawings must be to scale. All equipment must be labeled and a corresponding legend is required. Sprinkler drawings must be stamped by the designer.
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Preapplication Conference Letter
- Response Letter to Previous Comments