For clearing & grading on a single family property not combined with a building permit. (GA)
- Landscape changes involving over 1,000 square feet of clearing and/or over 50 cubic yards of grading.
- Construction of rockeries and modular block walls over 4 feet in height.
- Removal of any significant tree 8 inches or greater in diameter in the R-1 zoning district in the Bridle Trails area.
- Includes removal of trees and other vegetation and grinding or removal of stumps (with total excavation and filling of 10 cubic yards or less).
You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Boundary and Topographic Survey
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (CSWPPP)
- for projects with less than 7,000 square feet of clearing and less than 100 yards of grading, a CSWPPP Short Form for Small Construction Projects may be submitted.
- Final Landscape Plan
- Geotechnical Report
- Site Plan B
- Wetland Report
Project Specific Plan Requirements
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Right of Way Use Permit
- Stream Typing Report