For clearing & grading that includes the following work (GJ):
- Activities conducted within a critical area or critical area buffer. Activities may include but are not limited to hazardous tree removal, vegetation, management plan, habitat improvement plan, noxious species removal, vegetation pruning, and stream and shoreline stabilization measures.
- Removal of vegetation or landscape changes on property that contain RVAs or NGPAs that are not within a critical area or critical area buffer.
This permit may or may not include SEPA.
You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Boundary and Topographic Survey
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (CSWPPP)
- for projects with less than 7,000 square feet of clearing and less than 100 yards of grading, a CSWPPP Short Form for Small Construction Projects may be submitted.
- Environmental Checklist
- Final Landscape Plan
- Geotechnical Report
- Hazardous Tree Declaration
- Site Plan
- Stream Typing Report
- Wetland Report
Project Specific Plan Requirements
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
Submittal Information and Forms
- Contractor Registration
- CSWPPP Requirements
- Electronic Plan Requirements
- Electronic Review Efficiency