To contain the spread of COVID-19, on March 16 Governor Jay Inslee banned gatherings of 50 people or more. At the same time, King County Executive Dow Constantine has banned gatherings of fewer than 50 people unless hygiene and social distancing criteria are met. Parks facilities are closed, and programs and events have been cancelled. More information
North Bellevue Community Center offers a comprehensive array of senior services and programs including health and wellness, cultural and performing arts, human services, drop-in activities, socialization, information and referrals, community dining and trips.
The Center works in conjunction with senior members of the community to maintain their independence, health, and sense of well-being by providing support, referrals, activities, and learning opportunities. Additionally, there are a multitude of services offered for youth and adults of all ages, offered on evenings and weekends.
- NBCC Facility and Program Guide - Community center is closed.
- Adult Drop-In Volleyball - Hidden Valley Sports Park Fieldhouse is closed.
- Virtual Classes
- Gentle Yoga Class 1
- Gentle Yoga Class 2
- Gentle Yoga Class 3
- Gentle Yoga Class 4
- Sound Generations April 2020 Enhanced Fitness newsletter
- Exercise with Sofia - video
- Exercise with Sofia #2 - video
- English for Work - This free online course is designed to help immigrants and refugees who speak some English to improve their language skills while they prepare for work. Students develop their speaking, listening, reading, writing, and technology skills; receive one-on-one advising; and participate in remote mock interviews conducted by local employers. Every quarter, many students find jobs. In addition, Hopelink volunteers often help to connect students with employers. See more information here.