The 930-square-foot fitness center at North Bellevue Community Center features state-of-the-art treadmills, bikes, elliptical trainers, weight training machines, and free weights.
Individuals have the option of using the facility on a daily drop-in basis, purchasing a 20-visit, annual pass, or the monthly ePass (best value!).
How to get started
Download the “PAR-Q-Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire.” This is for your personal use only. It does not need to be signed or returned to NBCC. Please read the questions carefully, answer them honestly and consider the recommendations for your personal safety. Copies are also available at the front desk.
PRIOR to using the Fitness Center, you must attend a 10-minute orientation. The orientation will cover the proper use of strength training and cardio equipment, general principles of exercise, safety, policies and procedures for the Fitness Center, other available services and offers a chance to meet the staff. To schedule your orientation please call 425-452-7681 or email NBCC@bellevuewa.gov.
Fitness Center Forms
Purchasing a Fitness Pass? Please fill out the appropriate forms below and bring them to North Bellevue Community Center:
The Fitness Center is for adult use, as well as youth ages 13-17. Youth are allowed to use all available equipment after attending an orientation and completing the teen and parent waivers. Please call the front desk to make an appointment for an orientation.
- 13–15 year-olds are allowed to use all available equipment with adult supervision. Orientation is required prior to using any equipment. Please call the front desk to schedule an orientation during business hours.
- 16–17 year-olds are allowed to use all available equipment with parent permission. Orientation is required prior to using any equipment. Please call the front desk to schedule an orientation during business hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What amenities are available?
Restrooms are available to use as a changing area if needed. Please provide your own workout towel. The North Bellevue Community Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Do you offer other professional services such as personal trainers?
No, we do not offer personal trainers at this time.
- What should I wear and bring?
Dress in exercise apparel such as sweats. The room can feel cool until you are warmed up, so dress in layers. Please wear clean athletic-type shoes. Shirts that cover the torso are required. For women, please no sports bras as outerwear Bring a water bottle, headphones and a towel.
- What are the least busy days/times?
Our Fitness Center does not currently experience any busy days/times.
- Is there staff on site to help me get started?
Yes! Participants new to working out are always welcome. Following the orientation, you may ask for additional personal assistance at any time that we are not busy helping others. The Fitness Center is staff during these hours to provide assistance with use of the equipment - see Fitness 1-on-1.
- What other fitness/sport related activities are available?
Some of the many fitness/wellness classes and programs at NBCC include: ping pong, pickleball, line dancing, jazzercise, yoga, Tai Chi and dance. The Connections program brochure lists current course offerings.