Experience Kelsey Creek Farm with a tour designed specifically for groups. Tours are available on weekdays and are approximately 45 minutes long.
- Ages: Most tours are appropriate for children ages 2 years and older. (See below for exceptions)
- Fees: $175 for 25 or fewer people (children and adults). Staff are free.
Tour group size must not exceed 25 people per tour to for the safety and comfort of both tour participants and our animals. If your group is larger than 25 people, we can split your group into multiple tours.
Please note: the inside portion of tour activities may be held outside to stay within current COVID-19 guidelines.
Contact Kelsey Creek Farm to schedule your tour
Farm Tour Themes
- Kids on the Farm Group Tour: Explore our historic dairy farm with hands-on fun as you meet our farm animals. Learn interesting animal facts and local history as you travel back in time to when Bellevue was mostly farmland and forest. Go into the animal barn to see where the animals sleep at night and work on barn "chores" with child-sized pails and rakes.
- Fuzzy Farm Friends Group Tour: Have you ever wondered where yarn and wool sweaters come from? How does a sheep give us a pair of warm wool socks? Meet the Kelsey Creek Farm sheep and practice the skill of carding wool all while learning about sheep and fiber processing. Children will create a fuzzy sheep craft to take home.
- Pioneers on the Farm Group Tour (recommended for ages 4+): Imagine life in Bellevue in the 1880s. Children spend time looking around the Fraser cabin, built in 1888, and learning about what life was like for the pioneers when they arrived in the Bellevue area. Practice pioneer living history skills and go on a farm walk to learn how some of our farm animals would have been used by the pioneers.
- Springtime in the Barnyard Group Tour: Welcome springtime in the barnyard with a hands-on tour among our favorite animals. Learn about their care, then get dirty in the garden planting and watering seeds.
- Fall on the Farm Group Tour: Experience harvest season on the farm! Visit with some of our friendly farm animals and watch them eat a pumpkin treat. Then finish up by enjoying a story in our indoor off-the-vine pumpkin patch. Pumpkins are available for purchase for an additional fee.