Birthday Party Packages
Kelsey Creek Farm offers a variety of party packages to make your child's day special. Parties are recommended for children 2-11 years old (see individual party themes for exceptions). For health reasons, children under the age of 2 will not be able to pet animals during the farm tour.
All party packages are approximately two hours long. Parties are offered from 10am-12pm and 12:30-2:30pm. Each party begins with an approximately 45 minute guided tour and group activity led by a member of our farm staff. Activities and crafts vary based on party themes. The guided activity time is followed by a one-hour room rental for cake and presents.
*Please note: Animals available for interaction during the guided tour may change without notice based on individual animals’ health and wellbeing.
Maximum capacity for all parties is 25 people (number includes adults and children) and has been set to respect facility codes, the safety and well-being of the animals, and to ensure guest enjoyment. Total number of people cannot exceed 25. Children under the age of 2 do not count towards total headcount.
Room locations may vary, but all party room locations are indoor and include:
- 3 preschool-height tables (6 feet long by 2.5 feet wide) with children's chairs
- A refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Kitchen sink and trash cans
- A restroom with hand-washing soap and paper towels
Fees: $350/resident and $420/non-resident for up to 25 people (number includes adults and children)
Book a Birthday Party
Once the request form has been received, staff will review it and confirm availability. An online invoice will be generated and sent over for payment, due upon receipt.
For more information, call 425-452-7688 or email KelseyCreekFarm@bellevuewa.gov
Birthday Party Themes
Farm Birthday Party
Celebrate your child's birthday with a visit to our historic farm. Make memories meeting farm animal friends. Birthday party package includes an approximately 45-minute farm tour and farm-themed craft, followed by one hour of room rental.
Bunny Birthday Party
Celebrate your child's birthday by visiting the farm and meeting our friendly bunny. Enjoy a farm tour, a bunny craft, and extra time visiting the bunnies. Birthday party package includes approximately 45-minute farm tour and bunny themed craft, followed by one hour of room rental.
Pony Birthday Party
Celebrate your child's birthday by visiting the farm and meeting one of our ponies. Enjoy a farm tour, pony craft, and special time with the birthday pony. Birthday party package includes an approximately 45-minute farm tour and pony-themed craft, followed by one hour of room rental. (recommended for ages 4+)
Please note: this party does NOT include a pony ride.
FAQs & Cancellations
Birthday Party FAQs
What animals are included in the tour? Animal interactions may vary but typically include meeting a pony, sheep or goat, and chicken or bunny. Bunny and pony themed parties will include more interaction time with bunnies and ponies respectively. Animals available for interaction during the guided tour may change without notice based on individual animals’ health and wellbeing.
For the bunny party, will the bunny be in the party room? The bunny interaction will take place outside, near the bunnies’ homes!
For the pony party, will my child get to ride the pony? The pony party does not include a ride but does include special interaction time
Can I arrive early to start setting up the room? You may arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to begin
What if my guests arrive late? Please encourage guests to arrive as close to your scheduled start time as possible as tours start promptly at the beginning of the party. If guests arrive late, guided activity time will be shortened.
What are the decorating guidelines? Balloons are allowed but must be weighted down while inside. Disposable tablecloths are recommended to cover table surfaces. Decorations such as confetti, glitter, decorations with glitter on them, pinatas, and party poppers are prohibited. All decorations must be removed after the party and should not leave any lasting marks on surfaces. No decorations are allowed outside of party room.
What are the cleanup expectations? At the end of your party, please leave the space as you found it. Wipe down counters, sweep floors, and take out all trash. Dumpsters for trash are located in the gravel parking lot at the south end of the park.
Is the room heated? Yes, all rooms are indoor and have central heating and AC.
Can I bring food or have it delivered? Yes! There is a refrigerator and microwave available for your use in the party room. If you wish to have a caterer remain on site during your party, a permit is required. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Can I bring my pets? Please leave your furry friends at home. Pets are not allowed in the party room or in the barnyard area.
What happens if it rains? Parties are held rain or shine so make sure to dress for the weather! The tour portion of the party will be held outside. The craft portion will be held inside. No refunds are issued due to weather conditions.
Where will my guests and I park? Parking locations vary based on room location assigned. There are two parking lots on site for guests to park. Reference map sent upon confirmation for your assigned lot.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Tours are held rain or shine. No refunds will be made due to weather conditions.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be made in writing (email is acceptable). Cancellations made 30 or more days prior to the reservation will result in a full refund of the fees paid, less a $45 cancellation fee. Cancellations made 14-29 days prior to the reservation will result in a charge of 50% of the birthday party fees. Cancellations made 0-13 days prior to the reservation will result in no refund of the hourly rental fees.
- Rescheduling: Requests to change the time or date of a reservation will be accepted in writing (email is acceptable). Approval is subject to facility and staff availability. Additional fees must be paid in full at the time of the change. Date/time changes will be treated as a cancellation and new reservation.
- The City, acting in good faith, may cancel the reservation if the facility requested becomes unsafe for the intended use. Such circumstances include but are not limited to, natural disasters, environmental hazards, civil disturbances, or other events affecting public health and safety. In such circumstances, the City is under no obligation to provide a refund, but it may do so at its sole discretion. The City will attempt to give the renter reasonable notice of the cancellation.