Installation of a new or modification of an existing wireless communication facility (includes associated equipment) in the public right of way requires a separate Right of Way Use Permit. May also require a separate Administrative Conditional Use or Conditional Use and/or Electrical Permit. May or may not include SEPA. (CA)
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Bill To Form
- Criteria Compliance Narrative
- Deployment Plan including Existing and Proposed Sites
- Dispersal Map
- Letter of Certification
- Letter of Compliance with FCC RF Standards
- Property Owner Authorization
- Photo Simulation
- Service Coverage Area Map
- Site Plan A
- Visual Screening Methods and Materials
- WCF Details