This permit may be issued for uses of the right of way such as sidewalk cafes, street runs, non-motorized races, parades and processions, assemblies, block parties and street dances, parking, loading zones, annual trucking permits and oversized loads, roadway, land or sidewalk work or closures that will not involve the physical disturbance of the right of way and is for applicants other than franchise utilities. (TE)
You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
Project Specific Plan Requirements
- Clearing and Grading Permit
- Neighbor Link for Block Parties
- Olympic Pipeline Notification
- Trucking Insurance (for Annual Trucking permit)
Submittal Information and Forms
- Contractor Information
- Document Waiver Form
- Electronic Plan Requirements
- Electronic Review Efficiency