All automatic sprinkler work associated with residential sprinkler systems. Screening of building construction to determine if automatic sprinklers are required is completed under the Single Family Building Permit. (FC)
You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler System Submittal Checklist
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Manufacturer's Equipment Sheet
- Site Plan
- Shop Drawings
- All drawings must be to scale. All equipment must be labeled and a corresponding legend is required. Sprinkler drawings must be stamped by the designer.
Project Specific Plan Requirements
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Preapplication Conference Letter
- Response Letter to Previous Comments
These documents and links will assist you in submitting your application and plans.