The Bellevue Fire Department provides fire prevention services, including plan review and inspections, for Beaux Arts, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Medina, Newcastle and Yarrow Point (i.e., Fire Contract Cities).
These fire permits include:
- Building Plan Review (FJ)
- Fire Sprinklers (FL)
- Fixed Fire Suppression (FO)
- Fuel Systems (FM)
- Fuel Tank (FM)
- Gates (FO)
- Low Voltage Fire Alarm (FN)
- Review of Land Use Actions (FK)
- Smoke Control (FO)
- Underground Sprinkler Mains (FO)
You must apply for these permits online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
Submit the following documents and information as they apply to your project, according to requirements identified by the permit application process and your plan reviewer. If you feel that a document you are asked to submit does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the document.
- Architectural Plan
- Automatic Fire Sprinklers Submittal Checklist
- Manufacturer Equipment Sheets
- Shop Drawing
- All drawings must be to scale. All equipment must be labeled and a corresponding legend is required. Sprinkler drawings must be stamped by the designer.
- Site Plan
- Smoke Control Guidelines
- Sprinkler Hydraulic Calculations
- Standpipe Hydraulic Calculations
- Structural Plan
- Voltage Calculations
The following documents and links will assist you in submitting your applications and plans.