Projects that require plan review, including all commercial projects adding, removing or relocating 25 sprinklers or more, or any installation of new systems, regardless of size (dry, wet, anti-freeze, pre-action, etc.) (FB)
You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler System Submittal Checklist
- Manufacturer's Equipment Sheet
- Shop Drawings
- All drawings must be to scale. All equipment must be labeled and a corresponding legend is required. Sprinkler drawings must be stamped by the designer.
Project Specific Plan Requirements
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Preapplication Conference Letter
- Response Letter to Previous Comments
These documents and links will assist you in submitting your application and plans.