Request Conflict Assistance

We are here to help.   The best way to request assistance is to create an account with the MyBellevue application and fill out the Conflict Assistance form (see below).   This will create a case number for your request and will provide you with information and a receipt of your application for assistance.    All new Landlord/Tenant Rent Negotiation requests should apply for assistance by filling out this form.

Additionally, you can contact us at 425-452-4091 or to make an appointment with a conciliator. Interpretation services provided as needed.