The City of Bellevue offers offers free Wi-Fi to the public at select city facilities and outdoor locations through BellevueConnect. BellevueConnect is available at the following city facilities:
- City Hall
- South Bellevue Community Center
- North Bellevue Community Center
- Highland Community Center
- Crossroads Community Center
- Crossroads Mini City Hall
- Lewis Creek Visitor Center
The City of Bellevue also offers free public Wi-Fi coverage in outdoor areas downtown and at Crossroads. Typically more than 6,000 people use BellevueConnect outdoors per week. Outdoor Wi-FI is available in the following locations:
How to Use
If you are within range of BellevueConnect and wish to use the service,
- follow the Wi-Fi connection steps for your mobile device and find BellevueConnect in your list of available networks.
- Select BellevueConnect.
We hope you enjoy the convenience of the Wi-Fi service, but please beware of the following limitations:
- While the city does use some basic internet security filtering, there is no filtering on objectionable content.
- This is a free, open, wireless service, so there are no assurances on security or privacy.
- There is no guarantee on performance or reliability of the service, as it may vary based on demand.