The City of Bellevue offers a service called BellevueConnect, the BellevueConnect service offers free Wi-Fi to the public at select city facilities and has been expanded into outdoor locations. BellevueConnect is available at the following city facilities:
- City Hall
- South Bellevue Community Center
- North Bellevue Community Center
- Highland Community Center
- Crossroads Community Center
- Crossroads Mini City Hall
- Lewis Creek Visitor Center
Outdoor Public Wi-Fi Coverage
The City of Bellevue has also expanded its Public Wi-Fi coverage in outdoor areas. BellevueConnect outdoor coverage is intended to be a best effort service for public and offer no guarantees in reliability of service. The service is free and typically serves more than 6,000 users per week. Outdoor Wi-FI coverage is available in the following locations:
How to Use
If you are within range of BellevueConnect and wish to use the service, follow the Wi-Fi connection steps for your mobile device and find BellevueConnect in your list of available networks. Simply select the BellevueConnect wireless network, once selected a Splash page should automatically pop-up asking you to accept the Terms and Agreement. Select Accept to connect to BellevueConnect. (If the Terms and Agreement page does not automatically pop-up, open a web browser and you should automatically be presented with the Terms and Agreement).
We hope you enjoy the convenience of the Wi-Fi service, but please beware of the following limitations:
- While the city does use some basic Internet security filtering, there is no filtering on objectionable content
- This is a free, open, wireless service, so there are no assurances on security or privacy
- There is no guarantee on performance or reliability of the service, as it may vary based on demand.