This page supplies links to tools that will help you provide all the information needed so city right-of-way staff can review your permit.
The documents below may be referenced in your right of way permit. Applicants are responsible for reviewing and understanding the applicable documents that are referenced in the permit conditions. The documents also are available at the Development Services counter on the first floor of Bellevue City Hall.
- ROW Use General Conditions
- Pedestrian Access During Construction Projects
- Over-Legal Vehicles and Loads Policy
- Traffic Control Guidelines
- Traffic Control Supervisor Roles and Responsibilities
- Holiday Lighting Brochure
- ROW Use Contractor Check in
- ROW Use Permit Inspection Information
- New Single Family Flowchart
- Site Plan Checklist
- Sidewalk Cafe Standards