Lake to Lake Bike Riders:
Most bike events, including the Lake to Lake Ride, were not held in 2020. We've tentatively scheduled the ride for September 18, 2021. In the meantime, remember that there are a lot of good days to ride. The Lake to Lake Ride Courses and most trails in Bellevue are great for bicycling. Pump up your tires, put on your helmet and get rolling!
Here are some of our favorite sections of the courses. Let us know your favorites.
The beautiful trails through Robinswood Park:
The Lake to Lake trail by Larsen Lake:
The road through Kelsey Creek Park:
If you do choose to ride on your own, or with members of your household, remember that “Ride SMART” principles advised by Cascade Bike Club, still apply.
We encourage you to follow these safety tips:
- Wear a helmet.
- Make sure your bike is in good working order. Check out this article in the Seattle Times, or go to one of our long-time supporters, Gregg’s Bike shop.
- Dress for the weather.
- Be visible, wear brightly colored clothing.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are riding.
- Take your phone.
- Bring a family member.
- Remember to physically distance.
- When stopping, pull to the side of the trail or road.
We will continue to add more of our favorite places on the courses. Enjoy your ride!
The Lake to Lake Bike Ride Team