This permit may be issued for use of the right of way for franchise utility work and those operating under an existing Right of Way Use Agreement. (TJ)
CALL (1-800-424-5555) 48 hours before you dig. “It’s the law.” RCW 19.122
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Bill-to Form
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (CSWPPP)
- for projects with less than 7,000 square feet of clearing and less than 100 yards of grading, a CSWPPP Short Form for Small Construction Projects may be submitted.
- Site Plan
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Civil Plan
- Clearing and Grading Permit
- Olympic Pipeline Notification
- Traffic Control Plan
- Franchise Utility Submittal Requirements