Residential Right of Way Permit

This permit may be issued for work in the right of way associated with existing single family home construction or major remodels: installation of driveways, driveway re-construction or relocation, landscaping, fences/walls, city water/sewer/storm connections, and other uses. (TG)

Email a link to this page

Apply Online

You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.

Learn more about our online permitting services.

Required Documents

Project Specific Plan Requirements

Submittal Information and Forms

Permit Fees