Right of Way Permit for Government Projects

This permit may be issued to any government agency, city department or to a contractor working under a city contract for a capital or maintenance project. (TK)

Email a link to this page

Apply Online

You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.

Learn more about our online permitting services.

Required Documents

Project Specific Plan Requirements

Submittal Information and Forms

Permit Fees