Mini City Hall Assistant
Hours: At least 3 hours per week
Commitment: Minimum 1 year
Job Site: Mini City Hall
Work environment: Office
See"Rock Stars Wanted” flyer for more details!
Help customers with questions and provide information and referral to city and community programs and services. Accept city water/sewer payments, use the dual receiver language line phone to provide service to customers who speak limited English. Assist with special projects. Keep stock of informational materials on display up to date. Training will be provided.
- Knowledge of local government structure
- Knowledge of Bellevue community programs and services
- Experience working with a diverse community
- Experience with computers and software, including Word, email, Access and the Internet
- Fluency in a second language not required, but a plus
To apply, email resume to Ying Carlson at: Ycarlson@bellevuewa.gov. Selected candidates will be interviewed by the coordinator to assess availability, soft skills & career goals that align with the mission & values of Mini City Hall.