Bellevue Mini City Hall now has COVID-19 Resource Navigators to help residents find needed resources during the pandemic. The navigators are experienced in navigating different systems, and knowledgeable about organizations that provide help during these difficult times.
As the pandemic continues, human service needs increase. For those not familiar with the resources available or who have never needed financial and other assistance before, it can be overwhelming to navigate through all the complex government resources and application processes. The COVID-19 Resource Navigator will serve as your personal assistant and help you make sense of all the programs and community resources.
Here are just some of the information and referral topics the navigators can help you with:
- Food assistance programs
- Small business loans
- Unemployment claims
- Housing or rent assistance programs
- Health-care resources and COVID-19 testing sites
- Immigration issues and legal referrals
When you call the COVID-19 Resource Navigators, you can expect a live person who:
- will listen to you
- is patient and empathetic about your situation and concerns
- will research your questions and customize resources that are the best fit for your situation
- can connect you to the best resources that can help solve your problems
The COVID-19 Resource Navigator program is free, confidential and available by appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and on Saturdays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. A typical appointment is 30 minutes, and follow-up appointments may be longer depending on needs. Appointments are available in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Somali and many other foreign languages. Call 425-452-2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!