Published January 26 2024
Community members invited to comment at Feb. 8 meeting
The city is updating its Comprehensive Plan, which will help guide how Bellevue grows over the next 20 years. To ensure the city is inclusive and equitable in the years ahead, Bellevue’s diverse communities are invited to attend a “Community Conversation on the Future” on Thursday, Feb. 8.
- 协助规划 Bellevue 的未来
- 協助規劃 Bellevue 的未來
- Ayúdenos a planificar el futuro de Bellevue
- Помогите спланировать будущее Bellevue
- Bellevue의 미래를 계획하는 데 도움을 주세요
- به برنامهریزی برای آینده بلوو کمک کنید
- Bellevue ساعد عىل التخطيط ملستقبل
Registration is encouraged.
To foster more involvement with a wide array of Bellevue community members, the Bellevue Diversity Advantage Network, which advises the city on how to best serve all our communities, is cohosting the event. The meeting will be 5:30-8 p.m. at Stevenson Elementary School, 14220 NE Eighth St. Dinner will be provided (with halal and vegetarian options). Children are welcome. Translation and interpretation are available on request.
About the Meeting
- Learn about the Comprehensive Plan: Hear from city staff about how we are planning for housing, human services, economic development and more over the next 20 years.
- Give feedback: Tell city staff what you think.
- Build community: Meet your neighbors, share your vision and build a brighter Bellevue together.
If you want to learn more or have questions, please contact Brooke Brod (firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-452-6930).
A public hearing for the plan will be in early summer. The City Council will adopt the Comprehensive Plan in the fall.
For alternate formats, interpreters or reasonable modifications, please contact Brooke at least 48 hours in advance. For complaints regarding modifications, contact the ADA, Title VI and equal opportunity officer at adatitleVI@bellevuewa.gov.