A number of forms are generally useful for Fire Prevention, and links to them are presented on this page.
Confidence Tests (Maintenance)
Fire/life safety systems are required to be inspected and tested in accordance with standards on Public Information Handout F-50. Records of all system inspections, testing and maintenance required by the referenced standards shall be maintained on the premises for a minimum of three years and are to be made available for review by the fire code official upon request.
When impaired systems are encountered, the Fire Department shall be contacted immediately (425-452-2050 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Other than impaired systems, confidence test report forms shall be submitted online via www.TheComplianceEngine.com.
The forms listed below are available for download:
- A Guide to the Maintenance, Testing, and Marking of Private Fire Hydrants
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems (Editable Excel file)
- Commercial Rangehood (UL 300) Systems
- Confidence Test Cover Sheet
- Confidence Test Cover Sheet (Editable Excel file)
- DAS Confidence Test
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection Testing Maintenance of Smoke Control Systems (42-E)
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Private Hydrant Testing Form
Operational Permit Applications
For information and requirements regarding fire department issued Operational Permits, visit the Permits page. Permit application forms are listed at the bottom of the page by type.
Submittal Forms For:
Newcastle, Medina, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point and Beaux Arts Plan Submittal Form