Tenant Improvement Permit

Header Image

Tenant Improvement: This permit allows for changes to the tenant interior space of a new or existing building. (BZ)

Tenant Improvement (New use): Permit for the initial build out of a new tenant space or change of use of an existing tenant space. Includes a Land Use Exemption when appropriate. (BY)

Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit

Required Documents

The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.

For assistance with electronic plan submittals, refer to Requirements for Electronic Plans

Additional Documents

These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.

Fees and Timelines