Additions or structures up to and including 1,000 gross square feet—such as a pool/spa, canopies, porticoes, retaining walls, bulkheads, mechanical equipment screening, fences over eight feet, kiosks, ramps, trams, flagpoles, etc. Includes clearing & grading, Land Use Exemption and/or demolition work when appropriate. (BW)
You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Architectural Plan
- Building Permit Checklist
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (CSWPPP)
- for projects with less than 7,000 square feet of clearing and less than 100 yards of grading, a CSWPPP Short Form for Small Construction Projects may be submitted.
- Energy Code Sheet/Envelope Summary (WSEC Compliance Forms)
- Site Plan A
- Storm Drainage Report
- Structural Plan
- Value of Improvements Form
Project Specific Plan Requirements
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.