Additions or structures up to and including 1,000 gross square feet—such as a pool/spa, canopies, porticoes, retaining walls, bulkheads, mechanical equipment screening, fences over eight feet, kiosks, ramps, trams, flagpoles, etc. Includes clearing & grading, Land Use Exemption and/or demolition work when appropriate. (BW)
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Architectural Plan
- Building Permit Checklist
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (CSWPPP)
- for projects with less than 7,000 square feet of clearing and less than 100 yards of grading, a CSWPPP Short Form for Small Construction Projects may be submitted.
- Energy Code Sheet/Envelope Summary (WSEC Compliance Forms)
- Site Plan A
- Storm Drainage Report
- Structural Plan
- Value of Improvements Form
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.