Spring into Summer: Great Bellevue Scavenger Hunt Returns!
Back by popular demand! Join your friends, family, and neighbors in fun challenges from Memorial Day weekend until the first official day of summer in another Great Bellevue Scavenger Hunt, running May 28 through June 20, 2021.
The scavenger hunt is a virtual game played on a mobile device using the free Goose Chase app. The game gives families and friends a safe and fun way to explore in and around your home, your neighborhood and the City of Bellevue! Participants will also get a chance to win prizes.
Participants can download the free app and register for the game now. You’ll receive a notification when the game officially begins with the first challenge on May 28 at 8 a.m. The game runs through June 20 at 10 p.m., and players can join the game any time during the game period.
Teams earn points by answering trivia or taking pictures or videos doing the missions at home or throughout the City. Missions will vary but may include exploring local parks, getting saavy with spring cleaning, showing off your neighborhood, saving the planet with eco challenges, sharing old memories of Bellevue, or even activities with your pets!
Check out what last year’s players said:
- “My family and I had such a fun time with the challenges and actually learned quite a few new tips and places around Bellevue.”
- “We had a lot of fun and it was a nice distraction from all the craziness of life lately.”
- “We used the scavenger hunt as a way to foster greater community in the neighborhood. It was a fun way to bring people together”
- “The kids had fun doing some of the “work” and sleuthing. It was so fun.”
- Download the free GooseChase app from any app store on your mobile device. A shareable flyer also has direct links to download the app.
- Create an account or log in as a guest. Only one account is needed per team.
- Enter the game code BELLPLAY or search for “Spring into Summer: Great Bellevue Scavenger Hunt Returns”.
- Select or create your team. Teams can have a single member or multiple people.
- Once in the app, you will agree to a safety waiver and photo release to participate in the game.
All the activities can be accomplished safely within Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery Plan.
Good luck scavenger hunters and have fun!
For alternate formats, interpreters, or reasonable accommodation requests please contact at least 48 hours in advance by 425-452-6800 (voice) or firstname.lastname@example.org. For complaints regarding accommodations, contact City of Bellevue ADA/Title VI Administrator at 425-452-6168 (voice) or email ADATitleVI@bellevuewa.gov. If you are deaf or hard of hearing dial 711. All in-person meetings are wheelchair accessible.