Park Pointe PUD Appeal Hearing (continued if needed)
Date and Time:
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
City of Bellevue, 450 110th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, Room 1E-113
The Park Pointe PUD Appeal Hearing will be held in-person at Bellevue City Hall, Council Conference Room 1E-113.
- In addition to in-person attendance, the appeal hearing can be viewed or listened to in the following ways:
- Via Zoom: https://cityofbellevue.zoom.us/j/88223166323 Passcode: 674365.
- By calling (253) 215-8782, Webinar ID: 882 2316 6323, Passcode: 674365.
- Additional information regarding the Park Pointe PUD project can be found here: Park Pointe Planned Unit Development | City of Bellevue (bellevuewa.gov).
- For more information regarding the appeal hearing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For alternate formats, interpreters, or reasonable accommodation requests please contact at least 48 hours in advance by 425-452-6806 (voice) or email@example.com. For complaints regarding accommodations, contact City of Bellevue ADA/Title VI Administrator at 425-452-6168 (voice) or email ADATitleVI@bellevuewa.gov. If you are deaf or hard of hearing dial 711. All in-person meetings are wheelchair accessible.