Human Services Commission Meeting
450 110th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 - Room 1E-113
The Bellevue Human Services Commission generally meets on the first and third Tuesday of the month, except when the City Council meets on a Tuesday due to an observed holiday. The Commission then meets on Wednesday.
Currently meetings are conducted in a hybrid manner with both in-person and virtual options. You may participate in the meeting:
- In-person at Bellevue City Hall in Room 1E-113
- By calling (253) 215-8782 and entering Webinar ID: 836 7250 4947
- Join the Zoom.com webinar link below from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device, using Passcode: 301597
The September 19 meeting includes a public hearing on the 2024 Community Development Block Grant Annual Action Plan.
- Public Hearing Speaker Registration only
- Oral Communications Sign-up Webform
- September 19 meeting details
- September 19 agenda
Interpretación al español disponible en línea para esta reunión. Spanish interpretation is available online for this meeting.