Published April 15 2022
Bellevue’s “All in for Autism” 10K and 5K in-person runs return to downtown the morning of Sunday, April 24, with proceeds going toward Bellevue’s Kindering Center, Washington Autism Alliance and the City of Bellevue’s Youth Camp Scholarship fund.
The event, hosted by the Bellevue Breakfast Rotary Club, includes a 5K walk and non-competitive half-mile Kids’ Dash. Learn more and register at All in for Autism.
Traffic on adjacent streets and surrounding neighborhoods will be impacted during the event. Detours and road closure signs will be in place. Please plan accordingly and schedule trips to avoid conflicts with the race routes. More event details:
When: The first race starts at 8 a.m. More information on race times, registration and sponsors is available on the event web page.
Where: Both the 5-kilometer and 10-kilometer courses start and end at Northeast Second Street, near Downtown Park, 10201 NE Fourth St.
Race course: The 5K course runs east on Northeast Second Street, south on 112th Avenue, north on Bellevue Way Southeast, then west back on Northeast Second to the finish. The 10K course goes east along Northeast Second Street, south on 112th Avenue Southeast, east on Southeast Sixth Street, south on 114th Avenue Southeast, and continue south on Lake Washington Boulevard Southeast/118th Avenue Southeast, west on the Interstate 90 trails, north on 108th Avenue Southeast and Bellevue Way, then west on Northeast Second Street to the finish.
Street closures: Several streets that are part of the race course will be partially or fully closed to vehicles 6-10:30 a.m. (except where otherwise noted below); police will control traffic at downtown intersections.
- NE First/Second sts eastbound will close between 102nd and 112th; westbound NE First/Second sts will close between Bellevue Way and 100th;
- Southbound 112th Ave curb lane will close between NE Second and SE Eighth; 112th Ave SE will close in both directions between SE 8th and Bellevue Way, 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- SE Sixth St eastbound will close, 7:30-8 a.m.
- 114th Ave SE southbound will close between SE Sixth and SE Eighth sts,
- 118th Ave SE southbound will close between SE Eighth St and I-90 Trail
- Southbound 108th Ave SE will close between Bellevue Way SE and SE 34th St
- Southbound Bellevue Way will close (both lanes) between SE 16th St and 108th Ave SE; the southbound Bellevue Way curb lane only will close between NE Second and SE 16th sts
Participants are encouraged to walk, bike, carpool or take a bus to the event. Comprehensive information on travel options is available on Choose Your Way Bellevue.