It is a violation of Bellevue City Code to allow dogs or other pets to run at large within parks, other than within City designated off-leash areas (BCC 3.43.145).
While Parks Rangers can request voluntary compliance, they have no code enforcement authority. The City contracts with Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC) for enforcement of animal control codes.
How to Submit a Complaint
To submit an animal control complaint to the Bellevue Parks & Community Services Department, please use the MyBellevue Mobile Ap.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail: Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC), 21615 64th Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032
- Fax: 206-205-8043
- Call: 206-296-7387 (PETS)
Parks with Off-Leash Dog Areas
Although off-leash play is considered a recreation use by many, please understand that not all users are comfortable around animals. For off-leash recreation please be a considerate neighbor and take advantage of some of the nearby designated off leash areas listed below:
- Robinswood Park - 2432 148th Ave SE Bellevue, WA
- Newport Hills Woodlawn Park - 6029 120th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA (Opening in Fall 2022)
- Luther Burbank Park - 2040 84th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA
- Marymoor Park - 6046 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE Redmond, WA
- Warren G. Magnuson Dog Park - 7400 Sandpoint Way NE Seattle, WA
Please note that Bellevue welcomes park guests of all abilities and service animals are welcome while providing their human partner assistance.