Kelsey Creek Farm’s annual Farm Fair is one of the longest-running events hosted by the City of Bellevue. For over 40 years, this event has provided unique farm experiences for families and community members.
In this age of the fast disappearing small family farm, Kelsey Creek Farm offers a unique opportunity for community members to learn about the history of farming and to see live animals in person.
2024 Event Flyer...Coming Soon
Event Map...Coming Soon
Date, Hours, Location
- October 5, 2024 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Kelsey Creek Farm, 410 130th Pl SE Bellevue, WA 98005
Please, no pets in the barnyard.
- On site parking is limited to vendors/volunteers and disabled parking only.
- There is parking available at International School 445 128th Ave. SE Bellevue, WA 98005.
Shuttle locations & times
- Wilburton Park and Ride, 720 114th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Bannerwood Sports Park, 1790 Richards Rd, Bellevue, WA 98005
Shuttles run continuously from 10:45 a.m.-4:15 p.m.. The last shuttle to Kelsey Creek Farm leaves at 2:30 p.m. and the last shuttle leaving Kelsey Creek Farm leaves at 4:15 p.m..
Parking, admission, and many activities are free.
Tickets for ticketed activities will be sold at the location of the activity.
- Pumpkin will be sold at the pumpkin patch. Price includes decorating.
- Pony ride tickets will be sold at the pony ride area and must be used immediately.
- Country Lane will include children's crafts, bouncy animals, garden play, hand tattoos, and other children's activities.
Food will be available for purchase from Swagg n Wagon and Bai Tong on Wheels food trucks, drinks will be available for purchase from the Village Perk, and kettle corn will be available to purchase from Pioneer Popcorn. Honey will also be available to purchase from Cascade Natural Honey. Water bottles will be available to purchase from the information booth.
- Tractor pulled wagon rides by the Northwest Vintage Iron Tractor Club
- Heritage demonstrations in the Fraser Cabin by the Eastside Heritage Center
- Off-the-vine pumpkin patch
- Farm animal interactions
- Pony rides
- Children’s crafts and activities in the Country Lane Play Area
Sponsorships can unlock limitless promotional opportunities within the fast growing and diverse Bellevue community. Connect with Bellevue-area residents, maximize visibility, take advantage of the opportunity for face to face interactions with potential customers and employees, and help support beloved community events.
For sponsorship packages and customizable opportunities, email Stacy Stenslie.
Assist staff with event set up, running children's activity booths, and other event tasks at our annual Farm Fair event. Volunteers gain experience working with children, build teamwork skills, and will earn community service hours for school.
- Ages: 14+
- Time: 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Kelsey Creek Farm Fair draws around 4,000 visitors each year. Our event visitors are primarily young families who live in and around Bellevue. If you are interested in vending or performing at the Farm Fair, email Stacy Stenslie.