Bellevue Mini City Hall launches a new program called Covid Resource Navigator to help residents locate needed resources during the pandemic. The resource navigators are highly experienced in navigating different systems and knowledgeable about different organizations that provide help during these difficult times.
As the COVID19 pandemic continues to impact the Bellevue community, we also human service needs increase. For many who are not familiar with the resources available to them, or those who had never needed financial and other assistance before the pandemic, it can be overwhelming to navigate through all the complex government resources and application processes. The Covid Resource Navigator will serve as your personal assistant and help you make sense of all the programs and community resources.
Here are just some of the information and referral topics the Covid Resource Navigator program can help you with:
- Food assistance programs
- Small business loans
- Unemployment claims
- Housing or rent assistance programs
- Healthcare resources and Covid testing sites
- Immigration issues and legal referrals
What you can expect when you call the Covid Resource Navigator Program:
- A live person who will listen to you
- Someone who is patient, empathic to your situation and concerns
- Research your questions, and customize resources that are the best fit for your situation
- Connect you to the best resources that can help solve your problems
The Covid Resource Navigator Program is free, confidential and available by appointments only on weekdays Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and on weekend Saturday 10am-4pm. A typical appointment is 30 minutes and follow-up appointments may be longer depending on needs. Appointments are available in English, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Somali and many other foreign languages. Call 425-452-2800 or email email@example.com to get started!