If you love working with plants, you will easily get as much as you give at the Bellevue Botanical Garden. Volunteer positions include:
- Horticultural assistant: help maintain and detail the garden;
- Docent: Serve as a guide and share the Garden's history, purpose and mission with the public. (Training required.);
- Botanical Garden Committee: Contribute to the Garden's direction by being involved with planning, education, fundraising, marketing, events and programs;
- Gift Shop: Provide sales assistance and general help with merchandising;
- Special Events assistant: responsibilities include creating light displays and greeting people for the Garden d'Lights; and
- Photographer: Photograph and document plants to maintain the online plant database.
More information at the Bellevue Botanical Garden.