Local nonprofit agencies and churches provide shelters and safe parking options on the Eastside.
Shelters and Day Centers
Single Men – Congregations for the Homeless
- Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 services for homeless men (18 years+)
- Address: 515B 116th Avenue NE, Bellevue
- Bus Routes: The 271 bus stops at 116th Avenue Northeast and Second Place. Walk north, and the Center is on the left.
- Phone Number: 425-496-4885
- Severe weather plan: CFH will accommodate as many men as possible. Arrive any time for intake and support.
Single Women – Sophia Way
- Severe Weather Hours: If below freezing, will extend day center hours to 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Address: 3032 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue (behind St. Luke’s Lutheran Church)
- Phone Number: 425-896-7385
- Bus Routes: The closest bus routes are 249 and 250.
Families with Children – Catholic Community Services/ New Bethlehem
- Population served: Families with children under 18 years old
- Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 Shelter at New Bethlehem Place and extended shelter in hotel
- Shelter Address: 8045 120th Ave NE, Suite 100, Kirkland (New Bethlehem Place)
- Day Center: Closed. Drop-in families looking for shelter please go to New Bethlehem Place.
- Phone Number: 425-679-0354
- Severe weather plan: If over-capacity, NBP will provide some hotel stays for families in need.
Youth and Young Adults – Friends of Youth
- Population served: Youth and young adults, 7-24 years old
- Day Center Address: 16101 NE 87th St., Suite 110, Redmond
- Day Center Hours: Daytime drop-in: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Evening drop-in: 4:30-8 p.m.
Youth and Young Adult Shelter (Age 7 - 17)
- Youth Haven: Hotline - 206-236-5437
Young Adult Shelter (Ages 18–24) – The Landing Shelter
- Hours and Address: 8:30 p.m.–8 a.m. 16101 NE 87th St., Suite 110, Redmond
- Ages 18-24 Hotline: 425-449-3868
- Severe weather plan: If overcapacity, will provide bus tickets and resources to other youth and young adult shelters in King County
Survivors of Domestic Violence
LifeWire: Help finding safer housing for survivors of domestic violence
- Phone Number: 425-746-1940 (24-hour helpline)
Lake Washington Methodist
- Population Served: 24/7 safe parking for women and/or any group with a child under 18
- Phone number: 425-922-8051
- Address: 7525 132nd Ave. NE, Kirkland
Overlake Christian Church
- Population Served: 24/7 safe parking for enrolled singles or couples, no families; showers and day center resources for anyone
- Phone number: 425-895-5904
- Address: 9900 Willows Rd NE, Redmond
- Day Center Hours: Day Center regular hours for showers are Monday-Thursday and Saturday 9 a.m.-1p.m. with food and other resources available.
- Populations Served: Singles or couples, no families. (Must be a registered guest to access safe parking resources.)
- Address: 10526 166th Ave NE, Redmond
- Phone Number: 425-883-7685