Shelter and Day Center Resources
East King County
Single Men – Congregations for the Homeless
- Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 services for homeless men (18 years+)
- Address: 515B 116th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Bus Routes: The closest bus route is the 271 bus. It stops at 116th Avenue NE and NE 2nd Place. Walk north, and the Center is on the left.
- Phone Number: 425-496-4885
- Severe weather plan: CFH will accommodate as many men as possible. Arrive at CFH anytime for intake and support.
Single Women – Sophia Way
- Severe Weather Hours: If below freezing, will extend day center hours until 2/17.
- Shelter Address: 8045 120th Avenue NE, Suite 200, Kirkland, WA 98033 (Helen’s Place)
- Day Center Address: 3032 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 (behind St. Luke’s Lutheran Church)
- Shelter Bus Routes: The closest bus routes are 239 and 250.
- Day Center Bus Routes: The closest bus route is 249.
- Phone Number: 425-896-7385
- Severe weather plan: The Day Center will extend hours to 8 a.m.–6:30 p.m; and the shelter will extend its hours to 7 p.m.–8 a.m.
Single Adults and Couples – Shoreline Emergency Shelter
- Severe Weather Hours: 8:30 p.m.-7:30 a.m.
- Address: St. Dunstan's Church of the Highlands Parish, 722 N 145th St, Shoreline (Off Aurora on 145th.)
- Bus Routes: The closest bus route is the 545.
- Severe weather plan: No referrals needed, first come-first served until 15 beds are full.
Families with Children – Catholic Community Services/ New Bethlehem Programs
- Population served: Families with children under 18 years old
- Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 Shelter at New Bethlehem Place and extended shelter in hotel
- Shelter Address: 8045 120th Ave NE, Suite 100, Kirkland (New Bethlehem Place)
- Day Center: Closed. Drop-in families looking for shelter please go to New Bethlehem Place.
- Phone Number: 425-679-0354
- Severe weather plan: If over-capacity, NBP will provide some hotel stays for families in need.
Youth and Young Adults – Friends of Youth
- Population served: Youth and young adults, 7-24 years old
- Day Center Address: 16101 NE 87th ST Suite 110, Redmond, WA 98052
- Day Center Hours: Daytime drop-in: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Evening drop-in: 4:30-8 p.m.
- Youth Shelter (7-17) – Youth Haven: Call Hotline for information - 206-236-5437
Young Adult Shelter (Ages 18–24) – The Landing Shelter
- Hours and Address: 8:30 p.m.–8 a.m. (same as Day Center address above)
- Ages 7-17 Hotline: 206-236-5437
- Ages 18-24 Hotline: 425-449-3868
- Severe weather plan: If overcapacity, will provide bus tickets and resources to CFH or TSW or other Youth & Young Adult shelters in King County
Survivors of Domestic Violence
LifeWire: Help finding safer housing for survivors of domestic violence
- Phone Number: 425-746-1940 (24-hour helpline)
Safe Parking – Lake Washington Methodist Safe Parking Program
- Population Served: 24/7 safe parking for women and/or any group with a child under 18
- Phone number: 425-922-8051
- Address: 7525 132nd Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Safe Parking - Overlake Christian Church
- Population Served: 24/7 safe parking for enrolled singles or couples, no families; showers and day center resources for anyone
- Phone number: 425-895-5904
- Address: 9900 Willows Rd NE, Redmond, WA 98052
- Day Center Hours: Showers are open Monday-Thursday and Saturday 9 a.m.-1p.m. with food and other resources available.
Safe Parking - St. Jude’s
- Populations Served: Safe Parking for singles or couples, no families. (Must be a registered guest to access safe parking resources.)
- Address: 10526 166th, Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052
- Phone Number: 425-883-7685