The City of Bellevue bills every other month for drinking water, wastewater (sewer), and storm and surface water. If you have questions about your Utilities bill, please call 425-452-6973.
For garbage/recycling/food and yard issues and billing, please contact Republic Services, the city's contractor, at 425-452-4762 (residential) or 425-646-2492 (commercial).
When you sign up for eBills, you will receive an email reminder each month when your bill is ready to be viewed online. eBills are a faster, more convenient, and more secure option than mailed paper statements, and worth making the switch. Here's how to sign up for eBills:
- Log into MyUtilityBill.
- Click on "Change Profile" from the menu options on the left side.
- While on the “User Account” page, click on the “Manage Profile” tab and select "Receive eBills".
Call 425-452-6979 any time day or night to make a payment. Have your account number and MasterCard or Visa card ready. You can also access your billing and payment history.
Utilities Billing is experiencing intermittent outages with phone service. If you have trouble connecting with us by phone, please email MyUtilityBill@bellevuewa.gov. A representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible, within 24 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- MyUtilityBill - Pay your bill online and view billing and consumption history and rate information. You will need customer and account numbers and Visa or MasterCard. To save paper, sign up for e-bills. Please note: the system is currently not compatible with the Firefox browser.
- Quick Pay - Pay your bill online without having to register for MyUtilityBill. You will need customer and account numbers and Visa or MasterCard.
- Your Financial Institutions Bill Payment Service: If you pay your bill using your financial institution's online service or another online payment provider, you must select “Bellevue, City of” as the payee and enter all 16 digits from your bill into the account field, in format XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX (customer number – account number). This will ensure quick crediting of your payment. In some instances your financial institution may send us a payment by mail. In these instances a delay of five to seven days may occur in the processing of your payment.
Automatically through your checking account
To set up auto pay, call customer service at 425-452-6973.
Please put your account number on the check, include payment stub in return envelope and address to:
Bellevue City Treasurer
PO Box 35139
Seattle, WA 98124-5139
Utilities offers in-person bill-pay and Utility Relief program support at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-noon.
- City Hall, Service First, 450 110th Ave. NE, first floor (Visa and Mastercard accepted) or
- Crossroads Mini City Hall, 15600 NE 8th St., #H-9, inside shopping center (check, money order, Visa and Mastercard accepted). Drop Box located outside storefront window on your right.
- Drop Box. Drive into City Hall campus from 112th Avenue Northeast. Continue right, around loop; drop box is on your left at the end of the drive. Enter City Hall visitors lot- Utility drop box is to the left of the entrance mounted on a concrete pole.
MyUtilityBill Upgrade coming
We heard your request for a faster, easier, more convenient way to pay your utility bill. With the upgraded MyUtilityBill system, you will still have the tools to pay your bill online or by phone. You can also expect:
- Improved user interface
- Payments accepted using debit, credit or ACH/eCheck, plus new auto pay with credit card
- Compatibility with all major web browsers
Customers will access the site through the same URL—MyUtilityBill.bellevuewa.gov—but will need to re-register accounts to process payments using their customer and account numbers.
We will provide more information on how to register and use the site ahead of the launch and on the MyUtilityBill site.