The COVID-19 outbreak forced temporary closure and/or changes of operations for local schools and businesses, triggering added demand for community resources. Links to local and regional resources collected by the city's Human Services team are presented here.
Call our COVID-19 Resource Navigators at 425-452-2800 for helping finding and connecting to resources. The following services are available:
- Eviction Prevention: Through the state's Eviction Resolution Pilot Program, the Bellevue Conflict Resolution Center provides free, confidential and impartial negotiation to help landlords and tenants
- Shelters and Safe Parking
- Food Banks and Food Programs
- Rental and Mortgage Assistance: Several organizations provide rental, mortgage and move-in assistance for low- and moderate income residents impacted by the pandemic.
- Water and Sewer Bill Relief:
- Water shut-offs and late fees for non-payment were suspended through Dec. 31, 2021
- Financial help under Emergency Assistance Program
- Set up a deferred payment plan by contacting Utilities (425-452-6973 or email@example.com)
- Low-Income Household Water Assistance: to help cover past-due balances on water and/or wastewater bills
- Electrical Bill Relief: Puget Sound Energy will work with customers on payment plans and choosing new bill due dates, and offers bill payment assistance.
- Internet Access: