Any addition, replacement, relocation or modification to a fire alarm system (FA), including:
- Entire systems
- Relocation of existing devices or equipment
- Replacement or removal of equipment
No plan review is required for Fire Alarm Transmitter Replacement.
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Manufacturer's Equipment Sheet
- Shop Drawing
- All drawings must be to scale. All equipment must be labeled and a corresponding legend is required.
- Voltage Calculations
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Preapplication Conference Letter
- Response Letter to Previous Comments