This permit is required to make a new connection to the sewer system or to make changes to an existing sanitary side sewer for a private sewer connection. (UA)
For more information, refer to the Utilities Department Side Sewer Permit Conditions.
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Bill-to Form
- King County Sewer Use Certification Form (Nonresidential)
- King County Sewer Use Certification Form (Residential)
- King County Sewer Use Certification Form (Alternate Housing)
- Site Plan A
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Joint Use Maintenance Agreement
- Recorded Easement
- Right of Way Use Permit
- Side Sewer As-Built Packet