The Bellevue Youth Theatre provides inclusive recreational programs for youth ages 5-19, with the focus on teen participants. Persons with disabilities, families and older adults are encouraged to participate. The emphasis of the theatre is to build self-esteem, teamwork and confidence in youth while performing in a supportive environment. Children 11 and younger, and first-time participants, may have limited roles. For more information, please call 425-452-7155.
No pre-registration! Attend an audition and complete the paperwork. Once you’ve completed the audition, you’re cast! Please pay special attention to the no conflicts dates before you commit to a show’s process.
Auditions are closed for the season. Please come see our shows!
Fee FAQs (Mainstage Plays)
Fees for our mainstage plays:
Residents - Free
Non-residents - $150
Refunds (for non-Bellevue residents):
- If you withdraw seven calendar days prior to the start of class (first meeting), you will receive a $140 refund.
- If you withdraw one to six days prior to the start of class (first meeting), your refund will be $75.
- If you withdraw on or after the first class (first meeting), you will not receive a refund.
- NOTE: The withdrawal must be processed. Voicemail and email requests do not constitute "being processed." You must speak to someone live to consider you or your child withdrawn. If you are calling on the weekend, you may call Bellevue Parks & Community Services' main line at 425-452-6885 and press 1 to be transferred to someone live.
- In addition, you will not be refunded if you don't like your part or feel you don't have enough lines.