• Police Services

    Header Image
    Bellevue Police Officers

    Please call 911 to report an emergency. If you wish to report an incident that is not an emergency, call 425-577-5656 or file an online report.

    Many police services are now available online. The list here includes probation, although it's a Parks & Community Services program.