• Request Conflict Assistance

    Do you need help resolving a conflict? If you are a landlord or tenant seeking help negotiating rent repayment or you have another kind of conflict, please fill out the conflict assistance form below. This will create a case number for your request and provide you with information and a receipt of your application for assistance. 

    Additionally, you can contact us at 425-452-4091 or bcrc@bellevuewa.gov to make an appointment with a conciliator. Interpretation services provided as needed.